Asparagus. Yum.Posted: May 22, 2011
She sautees in a bit of garlic and ginger, but I was out of ginger this time and managed with only garlic. She also throws in some green onion, which is nice too. This time I went super simple.
- Chop asparagus down to a size you like
- Sautee in some garlic (ginger too, if you’ve got some) for a couple minutes
- Cover for another 5-8 minutes until asparagus is tender, but still has some bite
- Remove and toss with olive oil and lemon juice
- I topped with some zest and parmesan, because I think such embellishments are fun, oh, and delicious